Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Miniature Pottery Flower Vases... Garden Clubs Anyone?



Spring!  I am getting ready for my spring shows. I make and sell thousands of my mini pots every year. 





















When I demonstrate pottery-making at fairs, I run into a lot of folks who want tiny pots for the fairs' Miniature Flower Arrangement section of the agricultural department.  Some garden enthusiasts have asked if I would come to their garden club with my mini vases while a presentation of miniature flower arrangements is being offered.



Sure!  I pick weeds for tiny arrangements or those little rose buds that accidentally get clipped while pruning.  It is amazing how many tiny flowers are under your feet if you get down there and look! 






What about little pots for those tiny flowers the children and grandchildren bring you.  Put a tiny vase above your sink... so pretty while you are washing dishes.  Place them at your table plate settings for yourself or when guests come to a dinner or tea party.  And enter them in your local fair.



You can only buy these at my shows which are listed on my web site, or have me come to your garden club this spring just as the pretty little flowers are blessing our yards!




Scores of styles, clays, colors, patterns are hand thrown and decorated... from 1" to 3" tall, something for everyone!


Contact me at www.eastknollpottery.com.  to schedule a meeting in or near Connecticut, or come visit me at a show.




No comments: