Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Miniature Vases for Flower Arrangements



Fair season is about to start in Minnesota!  Like most fairs, Minnesota has flower arrangement contests. I have just the thing for the Miniature Arrangements that are so fun and popular at the fairs.

These little vases below are only about 2" tall. All of the real flower were collected in my yard.

Miniature flower arrangements
Miniature flower arrangements

Miniature flower arrangements
Miniature flower arrangements






















You can see me demonstrating how they are made on my foot powered treadle wheel at a number of fairs this summer.  I make thousands of little pots to demonstrate a variety of clays, glazes and decoration and offer them to fair goers for only $4. Or go for the fair special of 3 for $10 and make a nice grouping like I did.  For a list of my demonstrations, check out my web site www.eastknollpottery.com and click on my Demonstrations tab.

So come see them being made, pick out a special one... or three, and make a little arrangement of your own.









No comments: