Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

Old Deerfield Village 2009


Old Deerfield Village's craft fair was not very well attended this year. The forcast predicted heavy rain, but as usual, the forcast was wrong. The sun came out between patches of clouds, and the light misting was a relieft to the heat.

Sold out all of my new little red birds. They look great in your garden or house plants and people also bought them for flower arrangements. Their bright red color attracted many customers.

Lots of mini pots were made and sold too. It was a good weekend for me with sales. I saw many old customers and crafters to catch up with. Talked to some other potters about our craft and ate lots of blueberry perogies.


Home again for the month of July to make some stock and teach children pottery making. And, I hope to finally get my greenhouse up.


My new Face Jug Birdhouses were a big hit also... adds a little fun to your yard and attracts the birds too!

No comments: