Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2009










Spring Again!


















After a cold winter, working in my Cellar Cave under my house, I am ready to move back into my Barn Workshop!



I have spread wood chips on my parking lot, they were free thanks to my son-in-law. Hopefully they will keep down the mud... we'll see how they work out.



Some new things I am working on are the marbled tiles and small trays. I was inspired by a friend, John Bielik (periodpaper@yahoo.com) who does beautiful marbled paper. (You can see him and his work on my web site: http://www.eastknollpottery.com/id18.html.



Colored clay slips are placed on red clay tile and shaped into fields and flowers with the use of a pin. Also, I am working on a line of new Bird Houses. My face jugs were so popular last year, I decided to make some with a useful purpose and to help out the birds.

Happy Spring!






No comments: